CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE GARNISH...
- 250 gms All purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter or 1 cup of cooking oil
- 50 gms of unsweetened coco powder
- 1 cup warm water
- 1tsp Baking soda
- 1tsp Baking powder
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups of sugar
1 cup white chocolate
1 sheet butter paper
Direction of chocolate cake with white chocolate garnish:
- Preheat oven 350F
- With hand mixer or Stand mixer mix eggs and butter till the mixer is soft.
- Add sugar mix well.
- Mix coco powder in warm water add it to the egg mixer
- In a bowl snift all purpose flour, baking sode and baking powder.
- Add the flour into the egg mixer
- Mix the batter well
- Gease 9inch pan add pour the batter in the pan
- See that no bubble in the batter
- Keep the pan in oven for 30-35 mins
- Check the cake with toothpick, see that toothpick should be clear with no batter
- Take it out of oven and let it cool
For making white chocolate
We need a double boiler to melt the chocolate
On the stove keep a deep pan with a cup of water
On the deep pan keep a adjustable bowl.
Add a cup of white chocolate.
Slowly mix the chocolate will be melting
Now take the bowl make a cone add the melted chocolate in cone tie it tight.
Take a butter paper draw a flower or random lines with a pen
Now slowly outline the chocolate on the lines or flower and keep in the fridge so that it will be frozed.
Now take cake cut the top layer and cake crums