- Beet root grated - 2 cups
- Ghee - 2 tbsp
- Ghee for frying dry fruits - 1 tsp
- Milk - 3 cups
- Sugar/ sweeten condense milk - 11/2 cup/ 1 Can
- Dry fruits ( Almond, Cashew) - 10 each
- Koya - 1 cup
- Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
Directions for Beet root Halva Recipe:-
- Take a sauce pan heat ghee.
- Add grated beet root and fry for few mins.
- Now add milk and let it cook for 20 mins or till the milk is evaporated.
- when milk is evaporated add sugar or condensed milk and mix it well, now cook it till you see ghee on halwa. fry dry fruits in ghee.
- Add koya and cardamon powder .
- Garnish with Dry fruits. ( you can add your favorite dry fruits)
- Serve hot or chilled as Desert.