- All Purpose flour - 1 Cup
- Wheat flour - 1/2 Cup
- Water - 1 Cup
- Ghee/ Oil - 1 Cup
- Jagggery - 1 Cup
- Chana Dal - 1 Cup
Directions Of Pollelu Recipe:-
- Take bowl add all purpose flour, wheat flour, water and make a soft dough.
- Take little oil on your palm then knead the dough to make it smooth.
Stuffing Preparation :-
- Soak Chana dal in water for 1 hour then pressure cook it for a whistle.
- Then take drain water out then let it cool down.
- Take jaggery make into small pieces so that you can grind it.
- Now add some equal amount of jaggery and chana dal grind it into hard paste.
- Take it in a bowl and make small lime size balls.
Prepation of Pollelu,Bobatlu :-
- Take Dough lemon size make a small round basket and keep chana dal and jaggery ball in the dough
- Seal stuffing with dough and make a ball.
- Roll it on flat surface with rolling pin round shape like a parata or chapati
- Fry it on non-stick pan spread ghee or oil on polle.
- Pollelu is ready to serve. you can serve with milk or ghee.
Tip:- If you feel chana dal and jaggery paste is loose the you can fry in on non-stick pan with out adding oil,till it become hard to make balls.