- Whole fat evaporated milk - 2 cans
- Sweetened condensed milk -1 can
- 35% whipping cream -2 cups
- Instant dissolving sugar (fruit sugar) - 3 Tbsp
- Ground cardamom - 1 Tsp
- Finely chopped pistachios - 3 Tbsp
Directions Of Kulfi Ice Cream Recipe:-
- Line 13 x 9 inch (3 L) glass baking dish with plastic wrap, leaving 2 inches (5 cm) overhang all around.
- Place evaporated milk, condensed milk, cream, sugar, cardamom in blender. Puree on low speed until combined, about 30 seconds. Pour into prepared baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 5 minutes before cutting. Unwrap dish. Using plastic overhang, lift kulfi out of pan and transfer to cutting board. Remove plastic wrap. Cut into 48 squares, cutting 6 by 8. Transfer to mini muffin papers, if desired. Garnish with chopped pistachios. Serve immediately or store in freezer. Yummy Kulifi Ready to serve.