Egg Patties Recipe
- 4 Eggs,Boiled, peeled And Grated
- 1 medium Onion ,chopped
- 2 Green chillies,chopped
- 10-12 Fresh mint leaves,chopped 10-12
- 1 tablespoon Fresh coriander leaves,chopped
- 2 tablespoon Gram flour (besan)
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Chaat masala
- Oil to shallow fry
Direction of Egg Patties Recipe:-
- Put the eggs, onion, green chillies, mint leaves, coriander leaves, gram flour, garam masala powder, lemon juice, salt and chaat masala in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into eight equal portions and shape each portion into a small flat patty.
- Heat sufficient oil in a non-stick pan.
- Shallow-fry the patties, a few at a time, turning sides, till golden brown on both sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with chutney of your choice.