Naivedyam :- Chelu leni Garelu
- Urad Dal (Menapapu) - 2cups
- Water - 6cups
- Salt to Taste
- Green chilies - 5
- Oil for deep fry
Directions Of Chelu leni Garelu/Vada:-
- Soak Urad Dal Overnight.
- Grind dal very tight using less water.
- Add salt and Green chili paste.
- Mix well
- Heat oil , keep in medium heat .
- Take a small amount of vada mix and make it a flat .
- Deep fry in oil at medium heat. till it is golden brown.
- Remove on a tissue paper .
- Naivedyam is ready for serve for Kushmanda Durga Mata .