Direction Of Putnala Laddu / Split chick peas jaggery dumplings Recipe Sankranthi Special :-
- Take Split chickpeas .
- Cut jaggery into pecies add 4 glasses of warer.
- Make a thick syrup.(you can check thickness of the jaggery syrup by putting in water and make small round)
- And should have 1 thread consistence.
- Add Split chick peas mix well now take out of vessel, then when the mixer is hot make small lime size balls
- spread some oil on your hand make dumplings.
- When cool store them in a container
- These putnala ladoo/Split chick peas jaggery ladoo last for more than two weeks
- Serve Split chick peas Laddu on festival
Tip:- You can spreed it on a flat surface and make mixer flat when it is hot and cut into small saqure shape peices.you call them as Split chick peas barfi