- 250 gms Paneer
- 1 cup Chickpea Flour (Besan)
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1-2 Chopped Green Chillies (Jalapeno)
- 1/2 cup Water
Directions Of Paneer Pakora:
- Mix first set of ingredients well.
- Beat in a blender for 4-5 minutes to incorporate air (this will make the batter fluffier).
- Let batter rest 1/2 hour in a warm place
- Cut the paneer into thick cubes.
- Sprinkle little salt, chili powder on the cubes
- Deep fry in oil that is heated to 375°.
- Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.
- Serve the paneer pakora with coriander or mint chutney