3/4 cup paneer (cottage cheese) , unsalted
8 tbsp milk powder
6 gms sugarite or 1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup cream
1/2 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
For the garnish 10 almonds (badam), slivered
direction of instant kalakand recipe
- Combine all the ingredients in a non-stick pan.
- Cook over a medium flame, stirring continuously for approximately 10 to 15 minutes till the mixture thickens and leaves the sides of the pan.
- Spread onto a 175 mm. (7") diameter pie dish. Cool and cut into 16 pieces.
- Garnish with slivered almonds and serve chilled.
- Use fresh paneer for best results.