- Chole Dry Peas - 2cups
- Tamarind - lemon size ( make 2 parts)
- Potatoes - 2
- Red chili Powder - 1tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Chat masala powder - 1tsp
- Aamchur powder( dry mango powder) - 1tsp
- Black Salt - 1tsp
- Onion - 1
- Coriander leaves - 1/2 bunch
- Tomato - 1
- Oil - 1tbsp
- Curd(yogurt) - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1tbsp
Direction Of Desi Chaat Recipe:-
- Soak Dry peas overnight.
- Soak Tamarind for 15mins. extract pulp from tamarind
- Boil Potatoes with pinch of salt in water .
- To make potato patti :- When potatoes are boiled peel and smash potatoes and make flat round patties.
- Take a pan add oil and fry them till they are golden brown.
- Cook drypeas which are soaked with pinch of salt.
- Now take a deep pan add cooked peas and add tamarind pulp.
- Add Chat masala, red chili pdr, black salt , salt , Aamchur pdr.
- Cook for 15mins.
- For Garnishing:- Chop Onion , tomatoes ,coriander leaves.
- Take Yogurt and whisk add little salt
- Take Tamarind pulp add little sugar boil for 15 mins(Tamarind Chutney)
How to Serve.:-
Take plate serve potato patti , add cooked chole, garnish with Tamarind chutney, yogurt, chopped onions, tomtoes, coriander leaves. Serve it hot.