- Chopped Onion - 1
- Chana Dal/changa pappu - 2cups
- water to soak
- Ginger-galic paste - 1tbsp
- Red chili powder - 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala powder - 1tsp
- Curry leaves chopped - 1cup
- Coriander leaves chopped - 1/2 cup
- Oil for deep frying
Soak Chana Dal overnight.
Grind chana dal Consistency should neither sooth nor tight and add chopped onion,curry leaves,coriander leaves.
Add Red chili powder,salt, garam masala.
Mix all the ingredients well.
Heat oil ,take lemon size of batter in hand make round and flatten the round batter like vada.
Deep fry in hot oil. takeout in tissue paper. serve hot.