- Chana Dal - 1 cup
- Jaggery - 1 cup
- Dosa batter - as needed
- Oil - for deep fry
Direction For Booralu (Sweet Baji) Recipe:-
- Soak Chana Dal overnight then cook it . Drain extra water and let it dry for few minutes.
- Take Jaggery break it into small pieces.
- Now grind both togather into hard paste.
- Then make small lime size balls.
- Heat Oil , then take dosa batter and dip the balls and deep fry them.
- Taste Booralu are ready to serve.
Tip:- If your Paste Become smooth or liquid then just take a heavy bottom pan and put the paste and mix it till
the paste is hard.