1 cup - Besan
1 pinch - Kesari
1 pinch - Cardamom powder
1 tbsp - Rice flour
1 pinch - Baking Powder
1 tbsp - Melon seeds
1 tbsp - Broken Cashew nut
2 cups- Oil
2 Cups - Sugar
1 cup Water
Direction Of Boondi Ladoo Recipe:-
- Mix the flour, rice flour, baking powder and color.
- Make a smooth thick batter. Heat the oil. Take the batter and pour it over a sieve with round holes.
- Tap it gently with a spoon so that small balls of dough fall into the oil. Make the balls and keep aside.
- Heat the sugar and water till reaches 1/2 thread consistency.
- Mix in the kesari melon seed and cardamom powder and fried boondies.
- When the mixture is still warm make into balls.
- Boondi Ladoo are ready to be serve.
- If the mixture cools balls cannot be made as the sugar crystallizes.