- Sesame - 1/2 kg
- Jaggery - 1/2kg
- Water as need
- Oil - 1/2Cup
- Wash Sesame thoroughly
- Soak them overnight and remove water completely
- Spread them on a cloth for a few minutes to make sure that the Sesame is dry
- Fry Sesame golden brown.
- Cut jaggery into pecies add 4 glasses of warer.
- Make a thick syrup.
- Add Sesame mix well now take out of vessel, then when the mixer is hot make small lime size balls
- spread some oil on your hand make dumplings.
- When cool store them in a container
- These Nuvula ladoo/Sesame jaggery ladoo last for more than two weeks
- Serve Nuvula Laddu on festival
Tip:- You can spreed it on a flat surface and make mixer flat when it is hot and cut into small saqure shape peices.you call them as Sesame barfi.