1 cup (220 g) sugar
1 cup (110 g) all-purpose flour
6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2/3 cup (160 ml) milk
2/3 cup (150 g) butter
4 oz (120 g) semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
Direction Of Chocolate Cup Cake or Muffin Recipe:-
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F (Gas mark 4 or 180 deg C).
- Grease 6 extra large muffin tins or cups (paper muffin bake cups are recommended) or 12-15 medium cups.
- Beat the eggs with sugar, mix with flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, vanilla and milk.
- Fold in the melted butter.
- Add chocolate chips; coat them with flour before mixing into the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees until a until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 30 minutes for XL muffins, about 20 minutes for medium size muffins.