- Vankaya - 4
- Potatoes - 3
- Onion Chopped - 1
- Ginger-garlic paste- 1tbsp
- Oil - 2tbsp
- Red chili powder - 2tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1tsp
- Salt to Taste
- Curry leaves - 6
- Coriander leaves chopped as needed
- Clean Brinjal and cut.
- Clean potaotes peel and cut into cubes
- Heat oil add chopped Onions and Ginger-garlic paste fry till onions are transprent.
- Add turmeric powder then add potatoes, cook till they are tender.
- Add brinjal cook for 5mins close the lid. when brinjal is cooked. add Red chili powder , Salt.
- Add Curry leaves and coriander leaves. cook for 5mins.
- Serve with rice or roti .
To avoid it ,Cut Brinjal should be place in water and add pinch of salt, they wont change color.