- Toor Dal ( Pappu) - 1cup
- Onion Chopped - 1number
- Tamarind - small lime size
- Curry Leaves - 1 stick
- Coriander leaves as needed
- mustard seeds- 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds- 1tsp
- Oil - 2tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2tsp
- Salt To Taste
Directions of Plain Pappu Charu ( Dal Soup) Recipe:-
- Take Pressure Cooker clean Toor Dal add 3cups of water cook for 3 whistles.
- Now Take a Wok add oil when is heated add Coriander , cumin, Red chili's , Add Chopped onions, Ginger- Garlic Paste, green chilies .
- Add Turmeric Powder, salt, Now take Tamarind juice/Pulp of 2cups. add to the mixer.
Boil it for 5mins ,you can smell the aroma.
- Now take cooked dal and add to the soup. garnish Coriander leaves and curry leaves .
Boil for 2-3 mins and Your Plain Pappu charu is ready to serve with Rice.