- Bitter Gourd- 4 (Kaker kaya)
- Tamarind Pulp/juice - 2 cups Or Tamarind - lemon size
- Coriander and methi Roasted Powder - 1tsp
- Garma-masla Powder - 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder - 1tsp
- Salt To taste
- Pinch Of Turmeric
- Medium Onion Chopped - 1
- Coriander leaves chopped
- Small Cube Jaggery
Directions Of Kaker kaya Pulusu (Bitter Gourd stew) Recipe :-
Peel of roughly,remove seeds and Cut Bitter Gourd, take a bowl add cut Bitter Gourd and water add pitch of salt.( Boil for 10 mins so that it can leave bitterness squeeze water from gourd)
- Now take a wok add oil when it oil is hot add chopped onion, ginger - garlic paste ,pinch of turmeric, add bitter gourd fry it well when bitter gourd is cooked , add red chili pdr, salt,add tamarind juice to it boil the stew/puluse.
- Add Roasted Coriander and meith seeds powder , cub Jaggery and garma masala mix well with spatula. when oil floats on the pulusu ,garnish with coriander leaves, Bitter Gourd or Kaker kaya pulusu is ready to serve.
- Serve with roti, Rice.