Fish- 1 lb (any fish of your choice)
Medium Onions- 3
Ginger- 1 inch piece
Garlic- 6 cloves
Garam masala- 1/2 tsp
Roasted Cumin powder- 1 tsp
Bread Crumbs- 3 tablespoons
Salt to taste
Oil- 5 tablespoons.
Direction Of Fish or Chepala Tikka Recipe:-
- Mince the onion, ginger and garlic together. Steam the fish.
- Remove the skin & the bones and Mash them. Add the onion-ginger-garlic mixture, breadcrumbs, garam masala, well-beaten eggs, salt and cumin powder to the fish.
- Mix well to make a homogeneous mixture. Make lemons sized balls out of the mixture and flatten them into thick patties.
- Heat 2 tbs of oil in a shallow frying pan and fry few at a time until both sides become golden brown (turn it once).
- Repeat this until all the patties are fried (Pour some oil every time you replace them). Serve hot.