- 12 nos. Almonds
- 4 tablespoons Rice flour
- 21/2 cups Milk
- 5 tablespoons Sugar
- 8 strands Saffron or color
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom powder
Direction Of Badam Phirni Recipe:-
- Blanch and grind the almonds to a fine paste with 1/2 cup milk. Mix together the ground almond paste and rice flour and keep aside.
- Bring the milk to a boil. Add the sugar and stir till the sugar dissolves. Keep aside a tablespoon of hot milk and dissolve the saffron in it. Add the almond-rice mixture into the boiling milk along with the saffron.
- Stir continuously for a few mintues till the milk thickens and attains a custard-like consistency. Sprinkle in the cardamom powder. Take off fire and cool to room temperature.
- Pour into individual bowls, garnish with almonds and pistachios and refrigerate