1000 grams chicken
1 tbsp garam masala
2 tbsp garlic- ginger paste
200 grams green chilli
200 ml oil
300 grams onions
3 tbsp red chilli powder
2 tbsp turmeric powder
Direction of Chilli Chicken:-
- First Clean the chicken and cut it into 10-12 small pieces.
Add Mastered oil(100 ml),red chilli powder, turmeric powder to the chicken pieces and mix it well upto 5-10 mins.
- Heat 100 ml oil in a large thick bottomed non stick pan.
- Add the onion, and fry the onions till they are golden brown.
- Then add the garlic paste & garlic paste & fry for another 3 minutes.
- At this point we can add half cup water so as to make the onions more pulpy. Now add the chicken pieces.
- Fry it for approximately 15-20 minutes untill chicken boiled 70%.
- Add a large cup of water. Stir once in a while.
- After approximately 10 minutes add Green Chilli & Garam Masala.
- Now boil it for another 10 mins & turn off the heat.
- Now add the elaichi & stir it once and transfer the chicken into a serving bowl.