250grams Rajama (red beans)
1 number Medium Onion chopped
2 number Tomatoes puree
2-3 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tbsp red chili Powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp chata masala powder
1 tbsp garam masala powder
1 tbsp amchur powder
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
To Taste Salt
1/2 cup whipping cream/milk cream
coriander leaves for garnishing
whole garam masala
- shahi jeera
- cinnamon stick 1/2
- bay leaf 1
- elachi(Cardamom ) 1
- Cook red beans with pinch salt in cooker for 2 whistles. Drain water from beans.keep a side.
- Now Take a wok heat oil , add whole garam masala, Add chopped onions, add ginger-garlic paste.
- add pinch of turmeric fry all ingrediants well , add tomato puree cook it well.
- Add chaat masala , amchur powder, garama masala, red chili powder,salt cook well
- Now add boiled red beans(rajma) mix well keep it simmer flame for 5 mins, whipping cream/milk cream for richness.
- garnish with milk cream and coriander. Rajam masla is ready to serve with Roti / Naan/ rice.