" vundralu are the favorite food of ganapathi, so they are special cooked on ganesh chaturthi"
- Rice Flour (beyam pendi) 250 garms
- Water as needed
Preparation Of Ganapathi Vundralu(kudumulu):-
- Take a bowl add rice Flour , evenly add water make a dough not so sticky .
- Now make ( meduim marble size ) balls keep in a plate
- Now you have to steam vundarlu. like idle .
- Take a cooker add 1 cups of water, now take idle stand keep vundarlu in stand .
- keep the stand cooker for 1 whistle/still rice cooker shows green color light.
- vundralu are ready to serve. serve with chutney
Tip:- Take a stainer with big holes instead of idle stand.