- Raw Tamarind( pachi chintakaya) - 250garms
- Green Chilies - 5-8 number
For Seasoning /Thadka
- Cumin seeds - 1tsp
- mustered Seeds -1 tsp
- Red chilies - 4 numbers
- oil - 1 tsp
Preparation Of Chintakaya Chutney (Raw Tamarind Chutney) Recipe Ganesh chaturthi special:-
- Take raw tamarind chop them. chop green chilies .
- Grind them in grinder/mixwer make paste take in bowl , if you need to add water, add some.
- Now take a pan add oil , as oil is hot add cumin, mustard and red chilies.
- Take the seasoning mix well in paste.
- Chintakaya Chutney is ready to serve.