- 200garms - Kaduli Chana
- 2 medium tomatoes Chopped
- 1 medium Onion Chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic Ginger
- 1 tsp - Chata Powder
- 1 tsp - Amchur powder
- 1 tsp - Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp - Garma Masala Powder
- Pinch Of Turmeric
- Salt To Taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
Preparations Of Chana Masala Curry Recipe:-
- Cook Chana In Pressure Cooker for 2 whistles, remove water from chana
- Now Take Wok add 1 tbsp Oil when is hot add chopped onion fry them till they turn golden brown, then add tomotoes chopped cook well , grind both tomatoes and onion make paste.
- Now in wok add oil, ginger-garlic paste ,pinch of tumeric powder, add the tomato paste mix with spatula, add cooked chana,red chili powder,salt , and add garma masala, amchur powder, chata powder.
- Mix well, cook till oil floats on the chana masala curry ,cook for 5mins. and Your yummy Chana Masala Curry is read to serve.
- Serve with Puri,Roti,Batura and rice too...
Note:- You Can find " Batura recipe" in indian breads category.