500 grams Basmati rice
4 tbsp biryani masala
1/2 tsp black cumin seeds
1000 grams Chicken pieces
1 bunch chopped coriander
1 bunch chopped mint
2 cup Curd
4 tsp Garam masala whole
4 tbsp ginger garlic paste
3/4 cup Golden fried sliced onions
50 grams oil
3 tsp Red chili powder
2 tbsp Rose Water optional
1/4 grams Saffron
to taste Salt
1 cup Sliced onions
Drections Of Indian chicken Biryani Recipe
- Soak basmati rice in a container for 30min.
- Take Bowl Marinate Chicken for 1hour, add oil,garama masalas,onions sliced,salt,gingergarlic paste mix well let the onions become into slight golden colour, Biryani masala,green chillies,mint leaves,coriander leaves,lemon juice,red chilli powder,curd.
- Cook Marinated chicken for 10 min in Cooking Bowl, keep it simmer heat.
- Take another Cooking bowl add oil, jeera , whole garma masala. add water 5-6cups as water boiling , ad soaked rice (remove water before adding). when rice is 90% drain out water.
- Add Rice to chicken , spread evenly now spreed some fried onions , coriander leaves and sprinkle lime
- Now take bowl add all purpose flour make dough and seal the lid to avoid steam,keep it oven/stove for 20min.
- Mouth watering Chicken Briyani is ready to serve.